The market-leading, load bearing security glazing tape
- Flexistrip is ideal for factory glaziers, site glaziers and specifiers. You can use it for:
- Installing single glass, laminated glass and double-glazed units into timber windows
and doors on site or in the factory
- Installing doubled-glazed units and single glass into steel windows
- Installing glass as part of the Hodgson Glazing Systems B6, D3 and R1
- Internally and externally beaded frames
- Non-drained and drained and ventilated frames
Makes buildings more secure
Flexistrip is tested to BS 7950 Security and BS 6375 Weathertightness. You can use it under
the Secured by Design (SBD) scheme when used with our B6 glazing system.
Quicker and easier to apply and finish
There’s no need for distance pieces or capping. You can apply it straight onto coated timber
without special primers. And you can paint over it immediately with water or solvent-based
paints and stains.
Resists high wind loads
When used with our B6 glazing system, Flexistrip can withstand wind loads of up to 2000 Pa.
Lasts over 20 years
Depending on conditions, Flexistrip can last in excess of 20 years.