Exterior Bottom Rolling System
The Weatherfold 4c system eliminates the need for a reinforced structural beam above the opening, as all the doors weight is carried by bottom rollers.
Bottom-rolling type systems are particularly favoured by architects, as the absence of the restricting top beam also means there is more room for design creativity.
The Weatherfold 4c systems is more than just acombination of individual hardware parts, it is acarefully designed system, with all the featuresworking in unison to create an incredibly functional and elegant system.
Designed to handle panels up to 75 kg with precision and ease. With up to 8 equal size panels folding seamlessly in each direction, it createsopenings up to 3.3 m high and 16 mm wide.Suitable for timber doors, Weatherfold 4c is acomplete system that includes pivot sets, rollersets, hinge sets, top guide, bottom sill, frame seals, locking and ﬂush bolt options.
- Available in stainless steel & polished chrome
- Self draining hybrid sill
- Mortice or non mortice hinge available
- 75 kg weight carrying capacity
- 10 year mechanical guarantee
- Unique patented roller with self cleaningbrush system
- Products manufactured from Grade 304 and 316 Stainless Steel
- Lateral adjustment
- Security hinges as standard